Be the First To Know About Christian Music News! (Specially those accessible to you)

Free Updates on Pinoy CCM Events
Name
Email

Friday, September 26, 2008

Point Of Grace - The Whole Truth

Review by Susan for Point Of Grace : How You Live 2007-08-28
This new CD is so moving and uplifting. It also really gets to the heart of the matter - dealing with life, love, worship, devotion and not just for our GOD but for all of those people in and around our lives as well. POG... you have done it again and even better - if that is even possible. I truly appreciate your willingness to let GOD lead you in your music and be flexible enough to try new things and at the same time to stand firmly on those principles that we, as Christians, must never back down from. I have performed your music for years - with others and as solos, and it has never failed to allow the spirit to move whatever venue I may be in. I believe that is because the Holy Spirit is totally in every piece you have chosen to record and you are all to be commended for your obedience to GOD in this respect. I just want to say to all of you.... that I know you are only human woman with human problems and challenges and as an artist myself I know that there surely have been times that you feel completely inadequate to open your mouth and sing these songs - lest I remind you that GOD is still good and while we are never worthy, HE always is...and I'm certain that HE is blessed by your voices each and every time you lift them up, regardless of whatever you may be facing in your own lives. So, THANK YOU! May GOD continue to bless all of your lives and your families in everything you do.

Review by Sammi for Point Of Grace : Winter Wonderland 2005-10-07
I love "Winter Wonderland"! I got it on the release day (October 4) and have listened to it almost nonstop since then, even if it is just October. Heather does an amazing job on "All Is Well." "Let There Be Light" is really good too. I love listening to it. "Santa Medley" is so much fun to listen to. It always makes me smile. I have all 11 CD's and I must say "Winter Wonderland is a great CD to add to my collection!....

Continue Reading at this Christian Music Review

No comments: